I pulled her legs out and put her back in the crib and she didn't even wake up. I guess the position was pretty comfy. :)
In just over a month we will be moving so we've been doing some de-junking and packing around the house. Saturday we are having a huge yard sale to try and get rid of most of the things we aren't taking with us, which is practically everything. I hope a lot of people show up and decide to buy because we could use the money for house items we will need once we get to Durham. We can't wait to go! We had been toying with the idea of moving this month but we didn't have anyone to take over our apt. and we didn't want to lose the much needed deposit return.
Monday we had a mini pool party in our front yard. Evey has a cute inflatable pool that we fill up with water (it only holds a couple of inches). We invited some neighbor friends and enjoyed the warm weather we've been having.
Also this week Lincoln and I decided we wanted to go running. We've gone a couple of times already this week. Evey likes it in the stroller and it is good, and much needed, exercise for Lincoln and me.
1 comment:
how funny. I though it was funny when you told me, but when I saw the pictures it made me laugh so hard. Evey is such a dolly! It's always fun to come over and play with you girls
Post a Comment