Maelle Nora Webb
Born: August 2, 2011
9lbs 4oz and 21.75 inches
Born: August 2, 2011
9lbs 4oz and 21.75 inches
Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...
9 comments:
Congrats! What a beautiful baby:)I love her name.
What a pretty name! And you are a champion - that's a big girl! She's so super cute. Love that wailing face.
Congratulations! Enjoy that squishy baby!
She is gorgeous!!! I can't wait to hear more about her and the birth story.
She really is lovely, I just want to rub her perfectly round head! Congrats on your growing beautiful family!!
Congratulations! She looks beautiful. I'm excited for Evey to be a big sister!
She is soooo cute! She looks so different from Evey. Can't wait to meet her. She is so round and chubby! I love it! Elle is skinny, but she is quickly putting on the pounds.
SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU, JENNY!!! That's awesome! (Okay, so I saw that in the second picture, not the fantastic wailing one, LOL! And, holy cow, Jen, what rolls that girl has!) Wish I could be there to cuddle her and hug you!!! Feel loved and missed. Hope the transition from one kid to two goes smoothly for you! (PLAN AHEAD for those times when Evey is feeling a little "off" and only wants you--but you're changing a diaper, nursing, etc. I promise the pay off will be big.)
Congrats Jenny and Lincoln! She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. Char and I are so happy for you.
I keep pulling up her wailing picture just to get a good laugh. . . . Maybe I should just put it on my desktop. . . .
Post a Comment