Sunday, August 10, 2008

North Carolina

We made it! It took us four days of driving...and we are finally here. The drive wasn't actually bad. It was green once we got to the eastern part of Kansas. The mountains in West Virginia were beautiful! We went through some big cities (Denver, Kansas City, St. Louis, Louiville...etc.) and saw some cool things. We saw a couple of windmill fields. Those things are HUGE! Kansas had a bunch of Sunflower fields (maybe it is their state flower). We crossed a lot of rivers (Missouri, Ohio, Mississippi) and went 2,200+ miles. I thought I took a bunch of pictures but it turned out being only a couple.

The coziest car ride EVER!


Windmill farm...hard to see, sorry.


The famous St.. Louis Arch


Driving down from the Virginia mountains to North Carolina.

3 comments:

Larson Letters said...

I'm glad you guys got there safely!! I hope you have fuN!! How long is his Master's program?? Evey is so cute!!!

The Garfields said...

Good to see you guys made it. What an adventure! We will miss you as neighbors :(

Heather Coon said...

Aaahhh I'm not looking forward to our drive! Yeah Aaron got accepted to the school in florida. So we'll be headed out that way too in a few months. Glad you guys made it okay. Don't you worry about your old place Shariar is keeping it company! We'll see ya.

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...