
Yesterday, March 15th, was our 4-year anniversary. Time has passed quickly. Probably just because we love each other so much. What can I say, we have "TRUE LOVE".
Here' are some highlights of the past 4 years. We like traveling...you'll see.
Honeymooned to Cancun/Yucatan Peninusula
Camped and hiked at Glacier National Park
Vacationed in Florida with family
Bought a fancy new car
Went to Las Vegas for our first Thanksgiving together
Saw family in Alabama
Visited San Fransisco
Camped and hiked around Canyon of the Black Gunnison (CO)
Had tons of fun on the Mexican Rivera cruise
Found out I was pregnant
Had our beautiful daughter--Evey
Traded in our fancy car for a bigger (better in snow) car
Camped at Green River Lakes with my siblings
Drove across the US for our move to Durham
Vacationed at Myrtle Beach
Went to Alabama for Thanksgiving
Went back to Utah for Christmas
Spent Spring Break checking out the sights in Washington DC

2 comments:
Congrats guys! Sorry I came to "chit chat" so long on your anniversary! I didn't even know. Do you guys want me to watch Evey so you can go on a hot anniversary date?
What a pretty picture of you. Congrats on your anniversary.
Post a Comment