The design on the shirt we each received. Most of the time I think the coolest part about participating in a race is the shirt.
Lincoln and Evey are pumped for the race!
Surprisingly, we weren't in first place. Darn those people who actually trained!!!
The three of us relaxing after the race. I was beat, Lincoln was thirsty, and Evey was excited to get out of the stroller. I'll tell you, run/walking 6.2 miles without really training is rough.
2 comments:
Looks like fun and what a beautiful day to do it!
I'm so proud of you guys for doing it as a family. Good for you! I'd like to do that too. Evey is getting so big! BTY, I started a craft blog-check it out-sarahssamples.blogspot.com
A baby store here said they would sell my stuff too! It's on consignment, so hopefully it sells! I have to support my craft habit!
Post a Comment