Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Evey!

It's Evey's 2nd birthday today! Yay!
I don't think she get the whole concept of it being her special day. Maybe next year she'll be more into it.
I'll keep my words short because I have a lot of pictures.

Evey in her birthday outfit-- a gift from Grandma and Grandpa Webb.


Evey's new toy train.


BLOCKS!




Pleading with Lincoln to hold her.

Happy Birthday!!! She's suspicious of the candles.

Tasty cupcake.


Now a couple of random pictures from the past week.

Evey wearing one of Lincoln's Duke shirts.


Tossing rings with our neighbor friend.

4 comments:

The Harrises said...

She's got such good form in the pool! Happy Birthday Evey!!! You made it to two. Every year is a celebration I think when you're this young. You look really cute thinking about eating that cupcake.

Brian and Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday!!! Her pictures turned out cute even without a smile.

Loralee said...

Happy birthday Evey! Wish we could have been there to sing to her and give her a big birthday hug (cam's really into that right now and would have hooked her up with a great birthday hug).

Sarah Smith said...

She looks so cute in her swimsuit shot. Wish we could have been there for her birthday. How much longer there?

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...