Monday, January 31, 2011

More than "somewhat exciting"!


In my last post I wrote "Hopefully things pick up around here and my next post is somewhat exciting." Well, I have something more than "somewhat exciting" to share!

Lincoln was offered a job 20 minutes outside of Philly (technically NJ) so we're moving--AGAIN! It's a great opportunity that we feel like we can't pass up.

I'm going to be a Jersey Girl!!! (I'm actually not sure if that's a good or bad thing) :)


3 comments:

Dallin Webb said...

I'm already looking forward to coming for another visit.

Marian said...

Wow! What hospital will he be at? How do you feel about moving again? Congrats on getting the job though!

Jessica said...

Jen that is so exciting!

Now put me out of my misery and tell me if you'll be in a ward or a branch.

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...