Sunday, July 17, 2011

Update

Evey has started her summer school and absolutely LOVES it! She gets to go 4 mornings a week. In the afternoon we usually play at friends, go to the library, or relax at home. It's been pretty hot (and humid) here so we don't do a lot outside anymore. A few days ago it was really nice so we went for a walk to the ponds. Evey can't get enough of throwing things in the water-- she has quite an arm! Earlier this week a lady in our ward let Evey and I go to the stable to pet and see the horses. It was great! We (meaning Lincoln and Evey-- I sit on the edge and let my poor swollen feet cool down in the cold water) also do a lot of swimming in the evenings.



A few days ago Lincoln turned the big 2-8! We celebrated with Sushi and his annual mud-pie birthday cake. On Saturday we went to see Harry Potter and then out to lunch.


As for me, I've been sleeping on the couch (there is something so special about the back support it gives me)! When Evey's at school I do the shopping, laundry, cleaning, etc. It would be wrong of me not to admit that I also take a nap. :) I have a new church calling with the YW which is a lot of fun! Here I am at 38.5 weeks. NINE days until my due date...

4 comments:

Shauntel said...

I've totally been sleeping on the couch for like two months. It really does magical things for my back too!

Good luck with the impending bundle!

Southern Spud said...

You're looking great, Jen! Hoping the best for you and your upcoming adventure!

Jessica said...

you look FABULOUS!!!

Kinsey Pistorius said...

oh my gosh! you look SOOOOO cute! Good luck with the delivery. I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl! :)

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...