Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Sisters
I grew up being best friends with my sisters. I hope Evey and Mae have that same experience. So far, so good.
Evey asks to hold Mae all the time. This picture was taken early one morning-- everyone still in jammies and looking a little dazed.
Lincoln loves his girls! Evey was in the middle of watching Dora and wasn't wanting to take a picture.
My parents were able to visit for a week when Mae was born. It was wonderful to have them around. My mom did tons of cooking, cleaning, and baby holding. My dad did all the dishes and laundry. They also both gave Evey a lot of love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Halloween
Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...
-
The kids had a four-day weekend so we packed up and headed south to Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point), MEX. It's a short 4-hour drive from P...
-
Maelle Nora Webb Born: August 2, 2011 9lbs 4oz and 21.75 inches minutes after birth a few hours before heading home
-
I've been meaning to write this for the past week and just haven't gotten around to it. Lincoln is on the other room entertaining bo...
3 comments:
love these pictures! sisters are so special. :)
Darling!
Your DAD did the LAUNDRY? I wish my dad would come visit me and do my laundry. It kind of went out the window after child #2 was born. I think I'm in trouble when #3 arrives. . . .
I love the name Mae. Congrats, although she is almost a month now. I got behind on blog reading due to the office remodel. That is all I'm doing today is reading blogs!
I am glad she is here safe and sound. And, I am glad she has a big sister to hold her. Hope your doing well without your mom. They can be so helpful.
Post a Comment