Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Elmwood Park Zoo

For Labor Day we decided to go to a small zoo outside of Philadelphia. The zoo was far from impressive but it was fun to get out of the house and Evey loved seeing the animals they did have. My favorite part was carting around 2 kids in my fancy sit and stand stroller. How I LOVE that stroller!

I think this picture was taken by the bison and elk fields.

Mae and the cougar.

Evey-- as a butterfly.

1 comment:

Southern Spud said...

Those sit'n stands are awesome! I'd be in the market for one right now, but my sis-in-law gave me her double stroller since her twins have now outgrown it. (read, are too heavy to push in it!)

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...