Friday, March 23, 2012

Pit Stop in Utah

After leaving NJ, but before arriving in AZ, the girls and I spent 9 days in Utah with family. Oh how I love my family!

Evey and Nana on the front swing


Evey rode down this hill countless times- the first 20 she tipped over but after awhile she had conquered the hill.


Besides mastering crawling, Mae decided to teach herself how to climb stairs.


One of the few times Mae got upset the whole week was when Char put his NC hat on her. She must be a Duke lover like the rest of us. :)


Nana and Papa G's grand kids minus one (she was there but did not want to have her picture taken).


As for Lincoln and his brothers driving across the country...
After 37+ hours of driving and only 3 more to go the truck got a flat tire. I'm so glad there were no other problems the guys had to deal with.

No comments:

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...