Saturday, June 9, 2012

Summertime

Evey likes to "off-road" when hiking.

The newest toy at our house is this rubber snake. Evey is a huge fan of all things snake, so when I spotted this at the thrift store I couldn't resist.
 

 Mae has acquired all kinds of skills the past few weeks. One, of which, is looking at things upside-down.


I love our backyard-- so do the girls! A friend gave us the slide a few weeks ago and it has already had hours of use by Evey.

 Every couple of weeks we head to the splash pad.  Evey is happy to be an easy target for the kids controlling the squirt guns. When she's had enough with the water hitting her face she flips over. It's cracks me up!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a fun summer so far!!!!

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...