We had two birthday girls. Evey turned 5 and Mae hit the one-year mark. Lincoln also had his birthday but we didn't get any pictures.
The girls played with cousins, aunts/uncles, and grandparents.
We did a lot of swinging at Nana and Papa G's house.
We went to Hogle Zoo.
We spent one day at Boondocks. Evey is a natural at basketball!
We went to the Dinosaur Park. The place hasn't changed much since I worked there 12 years ago.
We hungout at Great grandma's and ate some of her delicious cookies.
Mae explored every inch of Nana and Papa G's backyard. She also almost taught herself how to ride a little bike.
We went camping (can I call it camping if we stayed in a cabin?) at Bear Lake and saw a moose!













2 comments:
I think I spend my whole life trying catching up on things! Love the pictures and the cute little girls.
Ha, that's how I feel!!!
Glad you're having fun. I miss family gatherings--lucky you! Gotta love Bear Lake!
Post a Comment