Friday, April 12, 2013

We LOVE visitors!

I love having family visit! This time around it was Char and Carrie who dropped in for a few days. We had a few first when they were in town. 1- Anthem Outlets. I can't believe I live in Anthem and have never shopped the outlets. 2- Diamondbacks game-- both Lincoln and my first MLB experience. I had a sitter for the girls until 10:30 so Lincoln and I left at the 8th inning, the games went on another 8 innings. 16-- a record for Chase Stadium. 3- Phoenix Suns game. I've been to several Utah Jazz games but this was a first for the Suns. 4- Swimming! Of course we have all been swimming before but this was the first time we swam in our own pool. It's going to be a great summer with that in the backyard. It was such a fun week!

At the neighborhood park. Char and Carrie are both kids at heart.

Dbacks game. So fun!

Evey and her noodle. This girl LOVES water!

1 comment:

Dishthetrishilicious said...

So fun! I'm glad you had so many firsts :) I'm excited to see you in about 49 days! Woot!

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...