Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hawaii

Lincoln and I spent a week in Hawaii. It was so nice to get away from the kiddos and have a relaxing vacation. Thanks again, Mom!
We spend hours on the beach but we were also able to see a lot of other things.


  Our favorite beach, Waimanalo

Valley of the Temples
Pearl Harbor
 Manoa Falls (the hike was short but muddy!)

 One of the many beautiful sunsets.

 Tantalus Drive, over looking Waikiki

 Punchbowl

 Our favorite beach, again.

 Botanical Gardens

 Hawaii LDS Temple

 Pali Highway, looking out over the Eastern side of Oahu.

 Evey and Mae both love their new Hawaiian dresses and bracelets.


2 comments:

Dishthetrishilicious said...

Beautiful! I'm kinda jealous! You guys look so happy and relaxed :)

Hogg Family said...

I was so excited for this post! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...