Lincoln's family came into town for Thanksgiving. It was fun having a house full for a few days. Unfortunately only two pictures were taken...
Uncle Dallin with Mae and Gorilla. The triple piggy-back.
Grandpa and Mae at the Deer Valley Rock Art Center.
Mae had her first dentist appointment last week. She was a pro. Climbed right up in the chair and let the dentist and hygienist do their thing.
Evey has been to the dentist a few times but this was her first time completing the entire exam. What a girl! In that past things have been disastrous.
Last weekend we explored a part of Anthem we've been meaning to since moving here. There is a Living History "town" just down the road. It was way bigger than I thought it would be. I liked seeing all the old buildings but the fake people were creepy!
Christmas is in full swing so of course we stopped by to see Santa.Neither girl would tell Santa what they wanted, they just wanted to look at him and say 'hi'.






1 comment:
I wish I could have seen those creepy fake people. It would have been a perfect photo op! Perhaps we can visit again next time I'm visiting!
So happy the girls did so well at the dentist! Keep the posts coming Jen! Love you!
Post a Comment