Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014- A Great Start

To celebrate New Years Day we went to the Phoenix Zoo. It was our first time and LOVED it!  In fact, we liked it so much we decided to get a membership. I see many more zoo days in our future.










Evey has been wanting a Cowgirl hat for sometime. Nana was in town and we finally got one picked out for her. Evey is not a fan of shopping but she was so excited about the hat.


We went on a little adventure to the park to play and feed the ducks. The weather has been so nice the past few weeks. I like Arizona a lot and this weather is making me like it even more. 


Nana, Papa G, Tricia, and Stacie (not pictured) came to visit for a few days. We loved having them.


Evey lost her other front tooth. I'm loving this smile!


No comments:

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...