Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas Prep

 Christmas is in full swing at our house. The house is decorated and I've started my candy making. We were able to visit Santa earlier this week. He did a really good job looking at the camera-- the girls, however, did not.





 And, as mentioned before, we have been doing a lot of hiking. We found a new hike last weekend that we all loved. The first picture shows how grumpy Evey was when we told her it was time to hike back down. Mae was happy to cheese it for the camera.



 Lincoln spotted this huge nest. 


 Lastly, I had to show you the injury of the week. Mae hurt her middle finger. I can't tell you how many times she flipped me off that day.


No comments:

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...