Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Kauai part 1 of 1

This could be a three part series but I've decided to make it easy on all of us and just load all the photos from our vacation to Kauai in one swoop.  You may of may not be provided a caption.

Turbulence makes Evey laugh.



Spouting Horn





 Countless spectacular views! This one in particular was way cooler than the picture portrays.







 Hanalei Bay. Water is usually a beautiful blue but a hurricane was in the area that day and turned the water brown.


 Napoli Coast. One night my sister Marisa watch the kids while Lincoln and I went on a dinner sunset cruise.


We saw dolphins and sea turtles.


 Shipwreck Cliff. It was pretty and we spotted a Tiger Shark out in the surf break. No worries, Marisa called it in.


We had a good mix of rain and sun. All the rain made for some beautiful waterfalls.



Zip lining where Jurassic Park was filmed

 I got braved and tried it upside down on one of the lines.










I think Kauai is always in bloom. It was gorgeous!

Mae was sad to leave. She kept asking when we would go back. Lincoln was showing her a map of Hawaii and Arizona. That was the breaking point and I think she started to cry.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Looks like you all had a wonderful time and made some great memories. So fun...

Courtney said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time at a beautiful place.

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...