Monday, December 7, 2015

Zuzu, Zulu, or Lulu

Long story short. We looked and looked and looked for a cat that would be a good fit for our family (doesn't cause allergies, is playful, and social). We finally came across Zuzu, a 3-yr-old Balinese that was perfect. Seriously, a perfect little cat that loved to follow us around like she was a puppy, would snuggle and purr, and tolerated the kids' constant hovering. She was sweet and fun. I hate to say it because it seems so petty, but we didn't keep her because we couldn't handle the hair. It was everywhere and got on everything. Lincoln and I now know you can find the perfect cat but some people aren't cat people. And that's us. We aren't cat people. Luckily Zuzu had a list of people wanting to adopt her. I'm sure she has found a wonderful home. Thanks for a fun week Zuzu! We miss you (but not your hair)!





No comments:

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...