Thursday, January 7, 2016

Christmas Prep & the Big Day

 December was packed with fun. We made our gingerbread house, we saw Santa three separate times (luckily the kids asked for the same things each time), and Mae and her preschool class had a holiday performance.


 One of our fun activities was going to the North Pole (aka Flagstaff, AZ). The kids helped make toys, ate cookies with Mrs. Claus, Visited with Santa,  and went to Elf School.


December was also the month Lincoln got the girls hooked on Star Wars. He was so happy to have them interested in it.


I don't know what was going on in this last picture but I love it, so I'm sharing it.


And then there was the big day...Christmas! The kids were so into it this year. They loved every part of it except me always asking them to smile for a picture.


No comments:

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...