It's a busy summer. Every weekend we seem to have some sort of family get together. Last week we had a reunion with the extended Webb family. We also have my family's monthly
FHE dinner at my parent's home. In a couple of days we are going camping up at Green River Lakes with some of my siblings and their families then the day after we get home from that we are headed to Bear Lake to be with the
Webbs again.
Last Monday, July 14
th, was Lincoln's birthday. He spent all of his birthday money so we just went out to eat. Friday, July 25
th, is Evey's first birthday. We will be camping so I'm not planning a party....but we will be sure to do something special for her.
Last week and then again today we had more pictures taken of Evey. I'll attach a few...just because they are so cute and I'm sure everyone wants to see them. :)




Yesterday my sister had her 3rd child. She has two girl and the new baby is a boy. I plan to visit her in the next couple of days to meet the little guy. It might be my only chance to see him before we move. We are down to exactly 2 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment