Friday, July 11, 2008

Photo shoot

Today we went to Kiddie Kandids for Evey's 12 month pictures. My friend gave me a coupon for a free 10x12 collage so I had to take advantage of that! I'm pretty cheap so I just took the free one but they emailed me all of them. A few of the cuter ones are posted below. Next week Evey has another photo shoot at JCPenny (yep, I have another coupon!).

Not too much has happened this week. We helped our friends move on Saturday...that was sad. Wednesday some of my aunts, cousins, sisters...etc went up to Bear Lake for the day. It was beautiful weather and the water was really nice. Not too cold, not too warm. Just refreshing.
One of my neices and a couple of my nephews.
Evey and my cousin's daughter, Sage.

1 comment:

The Garfields said...

Way cute pics. I'm sad you guys are moving soon too :( I hope you keep up the blogging thing so I can watch Evey grow and keep in touch. She is so cute, I love lookin at your pics of her and your family

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...