Evey thinks I'm funny, especially when I sneeze or cough.
I left my magazine on the ottoman. Evey decided that was something she wanted to read too.
Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...
2 comments:
She's darling Jenny. I can't believe all that curly hair! It's cute what a little mix she is of you and Lincoln. It's been fun having two kids. Aaron is funny he said "We have to start all over?!" It's true, but I think I'll enjoy him being small, since I know now that he WILL grow up like Emmett. Anyway, I wish you lived next door and we had our "If you ask me to go running I can't say 'no' rule." P.S. Just curious, what's Nicki up to these days? Is she married? Let me know. Love ya!
so crazy how fast they grow up. Evey looks so much older. It looks like you guys are settling in back there. How do you like the east coast life?
Post a Comment