Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tropical Storm Hanna

We survived!
This probably wasn't much news in Utah but it was a big deal here. Hurricane Hanna...turned tropical storm before landfall, hit NC early Saturday morning. Mostly we had a bunch of rain, a little wind, and some spotty flooding. Lincoln took a couple of pictures so I thought I would post some.

Front sidewalk, lawn, and the parking lot all flooded...at least a little.

Lots of brown water flowing through.

2 comments:

letitbeman said...

Hanna actually made landfall pretty close to the beach we were at last week!

The Garfields said...

Actually I did here about it here in Utah and was thinking about you guys wondering if you were going to see it. Looks like you did, wow!!! lot's of water. Hope all is well

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...