Sunday, October 26, 2008

Eno River Hike

Yesterday we went to Eno River State Park (just a couple miles from our apartment) to go hiking. The forests here are absolutely beautiful. It's nice to hike in the shade of trees rather than the blazing sun. The trail we decided to take wasn't a long distance but it took us a good 1.5 or 2 hours to complete because the last half of the hike wasn't very stroller friendly. We ended up carrying Evey, while still in the stroller, through the parts of the forest that were too steep or rough. It was a good workout. :)






Before hiking Lincoln and I both voted at one of the early voting locations. They had cute little stickers that said, "future voter" for kids. Evey is proudly wearing hers in the last picture. Even though I know this is an important election I'm getting sick of all the ads and want it to be over.

No comments:

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...