On Saturday we cleaned the car (one of Lincoln's favorite things to do, really). Evey is going so much these days I also pulled out the car seat the adjust the straps. She loved being able to play with her car seat rather than having to sit in it.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Halloween
Halloween was a lot of fun this year. We went to a trunk-or-treat and carnival at our church on the 30th. On the 31st we went to a Halloween party one of our friends put together and ate chili and, my favorite, caramel apples. YUM! Evey didn't go trick-or-treating because Lincoln and I sure don't need that sugar. She was a "china doll"...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Halloween
Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...
-
The kids had a four-day weekend so we packed up and headed south to Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point), MEX. It's a short 4-hour drive from P...
-
Maelle Nora Webb Born: August 2, 2011 9lbs 4oz and 21.75 inches minutes after birth a few hours before heading home
-
I've been meaning to write this for the past week and just haven't gotten around to it. Lincoln is on the other room entertaining bo...
2 comments:
Cute! I'm glad she fits in the dress I got her in China! I totally forgot about that!
what a cute little dolly! hope things are going good with you guys. oh and i updated just for you
Post a Comment