While in Birmingham we also played a lot of pinochle. It's a great card game my whole family loves to play. Unfortunately not very many people know how to play the game and it takes about 6 months to learn so Lincoln and I loved being in good pinochle playing company.

On Friday Rita and I went to see "Twilight". I wasn't a fan. I enjoyed the books and had an idea in my head of what everything and everyone looked like so the movie was just wrong...and I couldn't get over that. Oh well.

Lincoln, Evey and I are now in Nashville. We stayed the night here and will do a couple things in the city later on today before making our way to Knoxville. Tomorrow we will be driving the rest of the way home. The first hour of the drive will be through the Smoky Mountains. I hear it is BEAUTIFUL! We will make it to Durham by mid-afternoon. We've done a lot of driving, just over 1,200 miles. Thank goodness gas prices are right around $1.55-$1.75! If you want to check out the course you can use the link below.
1 comment:
I didn't know you all were headed there for Thanksgiving. Fun. It was fun to have your parents here for a short trip. I think your mom was completely disappointed that I didn't like the movie either. Oh, well. Koy loved the extra attention. Love ya!
Post a Comment