Friday, January 16, 2009

Happenings

Lincoln started his 2nd semester and work last week. He is taking 3 classes and has a seminar each week. His only school days are Tuesday and Thursday so the other days he is able to concentrate on homework/reading and work. This summer we are planning on living for a short time in New Brunswick, NJ while Lincoln completes a 6 week internship at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. I'm a little busy trying to get housing figured out...and even more busy thinking about all the fun weekend trips we will be able to take while there. To name a few: New York City, Niagara Falls, Maine, D.C., Philadelphia....
Evey has had a big week. So far she has had a speech evaluation, hearing screening, and her first developmental therapy session. She loves having the therapists over and is good at showing off for them. She's taking more and more steps on her own each day but is still VERY cautious. She definitely prefers crawling. Walking only happens when Lincoln and I are cheering her on and she is walking just the distance between us (maybe 3-4 feet).
The past couple days it has been very cold here. This morning it was 15 degrees! BURRR! I hear that usually in late Feb./early March it gets back in the 70s. Yay for sunny days!

1 comment:

Sarah Smith said...

What therapy sessions is she taking? Or am I being too nosy, you could tell me either! Kable would be mad if he knew I asked. Shaniqua!

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...