I just love this picture!
After visiting family in Utah over Christmas we were so excited to get back to North Carolina's warm weather....
And then it happened! SNOW STORM IN NORTH CAROLINA! It's pretty exciting news for the locals. It only snowed 1 inch or so but the city (or at least a decent percentage of it) was shut down for not just one, but two days! The reason, ice. But, to tell you the truth, the roads were mostly clear, even during the storm. Anyway, here you can see a pic of the weather event of the year!
The other pictures are of Evey's new hair style. It's long in the back and still pretty short in the front so I did a ponytail in the back and used a clip to keep her top hairs out of her eyes. I think it's cute!
You can see her molars pretty well in this one.
2 comments:
That is a pretty cute do! I like it!
Cute Cute Cute!
Post a Comment