Sunday, February 8, 2009

Just Gorgeous!

The weather has been awesome! It's 74 degrees right now and the sky is a beautiful blue. I think we will have an early spring!



In other news, I gave Lincoln a hair cut last night. Things didn't turn out as planned. A little too short here, a little too short there...
This picture doesn't do the bad hair cut justice. After the fiasco Lincoln gently suggested that next time he gets his hair cut at a salon. I guess I can't blame him.


2 comments:

The Harrises said...

Perfect weather, here, here! I'm glad we could spend part of it with you. I didn't even notice Lincoln's hair if that makes you feel any better.

The Garfields said...

Hey Jenny. Thanks for keeping tabs on me. haha. I added some pics for ya. I love looking at your blog. Hope all is well.

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...