Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Warning: Portions of Post Contain Disturbing Images...(do you dare?)

Lincoln, my love, gave me a PERFECT Valentine's gift-- herb planters! I'm so excited to grow herbs this spring. My traditional gift to Lincoln is a coupon book along with chocolates. I think we might be the only couple where the husband likes chocolate more than the wife. I'm just glad he doesn't want flowers along with his box of chocolates.

(The best part is....they are from the dollar store!)

And now, a short (and true) story by Jenny Webb.

It was a quiet afternoon at the Webb house. Evey was peacefully sleeping. Lincoln was baking himself some tater-tots. And Jenny was catching up on facebook.
From the kitchen came a loud, "Owwwwwww!"[clatter], "Damn!" [water running]...
Lincoln decided to cook the tots in a frying pan, in the oven....and didn't use an oven mit to grab the handle of the pan. Poor guy.

(the culprit)

(Lincoln is enjoying tots while icing a burned hand)

I will end with our most exciting news of the day. During Evey's after dinner bath she began farting. It was the kind of fart that precedes a poo. I went into quick action and put Evey on the potty. You can see the result below!

(I promise, it's hers...)

2 comments:

The Garfields said...

You are so funny! It's amazing what these little girl's can push out! Tesla has done that a couple times herself and I was amazed! (Tesla has the exact same potty by the way)

The Harrises said...

Way to push it girl. WOW! Lincoln needs a tip or two in the kitchen I see.

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...