Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A few pictures

Evey loves to line up her animals and dolls. I've walked into her room a couple of times and it looks like she is in the middle of a meeting.

Being enterained by Lincoln shaving. I think Lincoln takes the most time to get readySunday mornings.
Playing with the phone. Usually it is up to her ear and she is jabbering. I guess I caught her dialing this time.

2 comments:

rivets said...

Oh! These pictures are so cute. Evey is getting so big. Lincoln would line things up all the time when he was a little boy. It was usually his story books, they would be in size or color or something. But we thought he was so smart.
Evey is smart too and such a pretty little girl.

Jill said...

wow she's getting so big! well considering i haven't seen her since she was a baby at the BFR in wyoming! What a cutie though!

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...