Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Butterfly House (and more)

We once again took advantage of free Wednesdays at The Museum of Life and Science. I was planning to take some pictures of Evey with the farm animals but it was shut down today for maintenance. It's a good thing Evey LOVES the butterfly house too...




Next to the museum is a little "spray" ground. Today was our first time to play there, and now I'm positive it won't be our last. Evey had so much fun! Next time I'll be sure to put her in a swimsuit.


It would have been a miserable ride home if I didn't strip Evey down. She was SOAKED!

5 comments:

Dimond Blogger said...

Sounds fun! When I see you I will have to get more infor on that spray park!

Brian and Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian and Lindsay said...

Oh how we've missed the spray parks in Texas, I had no idea they were here too, you'll have to tell me where it is!

Ashton said...

OH man! I'm sad we missed out yesterday! Right as we went to pick up Calvin, Camden fell asleep. We will definitely have to go to spray park with you, Camden would love it!

Marian said...

Kids seem so happy without clothes on! It's really quite cute. PS, I'm glad we traded blogs!

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...