Saturday, September 26, 2009

Picasso

This afternoon we went on a little outing to The Nasher Museum of Art (http://www.nasher.duke.edu/) at Duke University. They have a Picasso exhibit right now that I wanted to check out and Lincoln was willing to tag along. Picasso's stuff is kind of crazy, but we had fun!

2 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

So, Evey looks really big in that picture! I talked to my dad and he said that guys with that degree usually work at cancer centers or maybe he could teach.? Sorry, I don't know if thats much help, but if he wanted to talk to my dad about it, I could give you his phone number. I couldn't give him much info since I don't really know much about Lincoln's major. Let me know! Miss you guys! Love, Sarah

The Harrises said...

Lucky-I love the Nasher. Wish we could have seen this exhibit.

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...