
What I don't like are the movies. Last year when I watched Twilight I thought it was terrible. And then again, last night (or rather very early this morning) I was able to determine that I don't really like New Moon either. I can't deny the good time I had last night with the girls talking and filling up on sugar. It's just too bad the movie did nothing for me.



5 comments:
So it wasn't the at goo? Dang! I was hoping they would have had more money to do this one right.
Jenny, you know why I was laughing the whole time? Every time Jacob opened his mouth I cracked up because of the dramatic emphasis he was trying to put on his words. He definitely got the part for his abs, not his acting! He did make Edward look pretty pale and flabby though!
I wouldn't say any of them were great actors...
The best was the gasps girls would make whenever there was a shot of one of the guys without a shirt.
Teenagers.
You couldn't have said it better! I haven't seen New Moon yet, but I am expecting to be disapointed!
Glad to know I didn't miss out on much! ;) Although, laughing and chatting with the ladies while indulging in sweets, well, hopefully another opp to do that comes around.
Post a Comment