Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Feast

This year Lincoln and I decided to host Thanksgiving dinner for a few friends and the missionaries. I was a little worried about making a turkey but things work out well, thanks to all the help from everyone!
We had quite the spread: turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, yams, rolls, salad, gravy, and cranberry sauce. And although the pies aren't pictured I feel like I must acknowledge their presence. We had pecan, lemon meringue, chocolate toffee, and key lime pie. Delish!


A smile from the group before we dug in.

The spread of deliciousness!

4 comments:

Ashton said...

Thanks Jenny! Everything was so good and turned out great. Thanks for hosting! We had fun!

The Sherman's said...

Looks good. It's a lot of work hosting. Good job. Are you going home for Christmas?

Marian said...

With that extra table, everyone fit just fine! I think the more people for Thanksgiving the better! Thanks for sharing the left overs!

Sarah Smith said...

Wow,I am impressed! Looks like a lot of work and a lot of fun. We would love a visit anytime!

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...