Sunday, May 16, 2010

GRADUATION!

That's right- today was graduation.
Evey and I are so proud of Lincoln for this great accomplishment. He worked very hard and put in some looooong hours. Although Duke was good to us it feels good to know we are done with school.

The graduate


A family shot-- such an exciting day!
On a side note. I can't not mention the fact that this weekend wasn't only filled with graduation festivities. We also made it to Waller Family Farm to pick some delicious strawberries. I made a strawberry pie for my first time and it turned out pretty good. I just need to perfect the glaze so it sets up correctly.
Lincoln, Grandpa Webb, Grandma Webb, and Evey at the farm.

6 comments:

Marian said...

Congrats! I love the feeling of being done with school. And I'm glad you've had fun with the family.

The Pollard Family said...

Alright Lincoln! Congratulations!!!What a Champion you are. Jenny give him a big high five from the Pollard family:)

Southern Spud said...

Yay!!! Congrats!!! What a great feeling it is to be done!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lincoln! What a great accomplishment. Char and I are so proud of you. And congrats to Jenny too. I know it's a team effort to get to this point. We wish you all the best! -Carrie

rivets said...

I agree, it is a team effort and Lincoln couldnot of done it alone, you make a wonderful team. Thanks for the wonderful weekend and letting us share that time with you.

The Harrises said...

Way to go Webs! Off for another adventure?

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...