Saturday, July 31, 2010

NYC

We ventured to NYC this past week. Lincoln had an interview at NYU so we took advantage of the opportunity and made a family vacation out of it.

In the one day we were actually IN the city we were able to see quite a bit: Madison Square Garden, Time Square, Rockefeller Plaza, Empire State Building, New York Public Library, Bryant Park, United Nations Headquarters, the Fashion District, and Grand Central. We missed Central Park and Ground Zero-- those will be definite hits the next time we visit.

New York Skyline.


Lincoln got this great shot of Lady Liberty.

Evey and I between Bryant Park and the New York Public Library.


Lincoln and Evey in front of the United Nations Headquarters.


The Empire State Building.


3 comments:

Melanie said...

I love NYC!! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Marian said...

That's where you were this weekend. I was worried you were gone for good! Sounds like fun though!

rivets said...

What a wonderful trip. New York, New York!!

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...