Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Moved

It's been a wild few weeks for us and things are finally starting to slow down. Lincoln was offered a job just outside of DC so in less than 2 weeks we packed up our place in Durham and moved to Maryland.
We haven't taken any pictures the past month, so I'll get on that and then post a few. I just wanted to do a quick update to let whoever reads this blog know that I still plan to blog but took a break in August.

5 comments:

The Sherman's said...

I've been wondering about you guys and where you ended up. I bet you will love it there! Best of luck getting settled.

Lindsay said...

Congrats! That's so fun

The Harrises said...

Whew! Moving is always a chore. Glad you made it safely and look forward to your travels.

Ashton said...

Yay Jenny! I can't wait to see some pictures of your new place!!

rivets said...

That is great you all are settled in for a time. Excited for all of you.

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...