Friday, November 26, 2010

Feast

This year Lincoln and I hosted Thanksgiving dinner. We invited some friends from the ward as well as friends who lived in North Carolina but have since moved to the DC area. Our small apartment was packed (8 adults and 5 kids) but I think everyone had a good time. We ate a delicious meal then played Outburst while our stomachs relaxed a bit before digging into the pies.


I love Thanksgiving-- who doesn't?!

This last picture is just a candid I got when Evey was playing at the park. She looks pretty serious (she rarely smiles for pictures) but I think it's beautiful.


2 comments:

Southern Spud said...

Oh! It's gorgeous, Jen! Nice work! (Or LUCKY SHOT!)

Southern Spud said...

and yay! to see the Jesses!

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...