Tuesday, May 17, 2011

75%...3/4...30/40



Today, I am 30 weeks pregnant. The baby is approximately 16 inches long and weighs 3 lbs. Growing a baby is AMAZING (and at this point only slightly uncomfortable)!

5 comments:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

If only you knew if this baby was a he or she!!! :) suspenseful!

Marian said...

Hey, 30 weeks and looking really good!

Carrie said...

So what is the sex? I can't wait :-)!

Southern Spud said...

It IS Amazing!!! I'm so glad you're loving it! Time goes by so quickly, but I think savoring each moment we can is the closest we can get to pressing life's pause button.

I'm sure I've said it before, but I'm so excited for you!!!

BANZ said...

Oh my goodness! You look so darling!! I'm so happy for you two. :)

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...