This morning we decided to spend the day in NYC. We were only there 4, maybe 5, hours but we had a good time and were able to see some things we didn't see last summer when we visited. Our first stop was the LDS temple-- the one place didn't take a picture. Then we headed over to Columbus Circle-- passing the Lincoln Center, Juilliard School, and Trump Tower. We strolled through Central Park, checked out the Apple store (5th Avenue), and played in FAO Schwarz. For our last stop we decided to hop on the subway and head south to check out Ground Zero.
I have a feeling that we will do many more or these little day trips. After all, we're only 1.5 hours from the city that never sleeps!
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Halloween
Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...
-
The kids had a four-day weekend so we packed up and headed south to Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point), MEX. It's a short 4-hour drive from P...
-
Maelle Nora Webb Born: August 2, 2011 9lbs 4oz and 21.75 inches minutes after birth a few hours before heading home
-
I've been meaning to write this for the past week and just haven't gotten around to it. Lincoln is on the other room entertaining bo...
4 comments:
looks like a lot of fun! :)
Big apple is always a blast and always exhausting! Happy travels!
I want to go to there!
You always do the coolest things, Jenny. You need to teach me some trip-planning tips. And I'm sure, as we just got to take off to Charlottesville, VA, last week, you'd probably say that tip number one is not allowing child #1 to get sick the day we arrive at the hotel so that we can do something other than sit around and watch tv all day.... ;) I know it could have been worse, though. I've heard of a family with two boys whose kids had the pukes and the runs in the car as they reached their Orlando motel. They then, of course, shared with their parents and grandparents, just to keep everyone on their toes.... I just had to keep reminding me of that story, and my stormy mood would always clear!
Indiana Jones in Legos? Wow!
Post a Comment