Monday, May 21, 2012

Re-cap and Eclipse

 A quick re-cap of the past few weeks...

Mae gets into everything, eats like a champ, says "uh-oh" whenever she drops something, and had 6 teeth coming in. Poor kid!


Evey is registered for kindergarten (see the sticker? Class of 2025), swims nearly every day, loves to look at pictures of snakes, and can't get enough of Clifford.



Potato Head has been a hit with both girls this week. I'm sure next week he will be old news. This picture looks like they are sharing but I'm pretty sure I just got lucky with the shot.


Today we made a pinhole to view the eclipse.  I thought the coolest part of the whole thing was the tree shadow. Look at all those crescents!





1 comment:

Southern Spud said...

oh, wow, that is so cool!!!

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...