If I'm still blogging in 13 years, I hope to re-post this picture with her HS graduation picture. :)
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Graduation
Today was Evey's preschool graduation. It was so fun to see Evey and classmates sing songs, show off their letter knowledge, and then have an actual procession. I was proud of Evey for sitting, smiling, singing, and signing the whole time. I love my Evey girl!
If I'm still blogging in 13 years, I hope to re-post this picture with her HS graduation picture. :)
If I'm still blogging in 13 years, I hope to re-post this picture with her HS graduation picture. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Halloween
Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...
-
The kids had a four-day weekend so we packed up and headed south to Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point), MEX. It's a short 4-hour drive from P...
-
Maelle Nora Webb Born: August 2, 2011 9lbs 4oz and 21.75 inches minutes after birth a few hours before heading home
-
I've been meaning to write this for the past week and just haven't gotten around to it. Lincoln is on the other room entertaining bo...
1 comment:
Cute! Congrats, Evey!!!
Our school dressed up the kindergarteners in robe and hat. Seth and I totally laughed because we feel the photographers are just trying to make more money. (That was the third set of pictures this year!) However, her picture turned out super cute, so I'm SO tempted to buy just one sheet, but that would be giving in to their scheming! Sigh. . . .
Post a Comment