Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Week in Pictures

 I love this picture-- my three favs!


 We went to a pumpkin patch that had a petting zoo. Evey looks like a goat whisperer in this picture.


 I have nothing but good things to say about the weather these days. Mid 80's means lots of time at the park. Mae is fearless. She climbs to the highest slide and goes down. I guess she hasn't had a hard enough fall to make her more cautious.


 For the first time I was successful at french braiding Evey's hair. Picture worthy for sure!


 We have a few Halloween accessories laying around the house that the girls love to play with. Mae prefers this witch hat.


Evey is going to be an Indian Princess for Halloween.


Mae is a ladybug. What sad antenna...


 Mae love her new ride. We usually walk around before and after school waiting for Evey's bus.


 We've learned the hard way that you shouldn't carve your pumpkin more than a couple days before Halloween. Notice how plump and cute it was in Evey's costume picture above (taken 3 days earlier). Turns out pumpkins don't handle the heat well.


I had to share this one. That smile is priceless!


This week is Spirit Week at E's school. Today kids were suppose to wear a team shirt/jersey. We bought Evey a Diamond Backs shirt and all morning she's been telling us she is a baseball player. She definitely looks the part.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your posts! The perfect amount of pictures to writing ratio! I love you guys! Tricia :)

Southern Spud said...

What great pictures! So, so cute, everyone of them!

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...