Sunday, October 14, 2012

Lovey-Dovey

Occasionally, Evey and Mae are lovey-dovey towards each other. I love those moments in the day when they aren't taking toys, pushing, or pulling one another.



Hmmm, just noticed in both pictures they are watching a movie. Maybe that's the ticket.

In other news, Evey had her school pictures taken a few weeks ago. They turned out so cute with a real smile. It's so so so rare for me to get a smile during pictures. I assumed the picture would turn out terribly so I didn't order any this year. Regretting it now.


Last years disastrous picture. I didn't order any of these either. Thank goodness!


Mae is becoming more and more independent. Her latest trick is using a fork (kind of). She's also really starting to talk and understands when I ask her to do things. It's amazing!



1 comment:

Southern Spud said...

Aw, cute girls!

Ack! Try to contact the company. :) I'm sure they'd understand! ;)

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...