Sunday, April 6, 2008

Introduction

Hello everyone!
I've heard some good things abougt blogging from some of my friends so I've decided to give it a shot. :) I don't know how often I will update our family info. and photos but I'll try to keep it somewhat current.
Lincoln is finishing up his BS in Physics this semester and continues to work for Dugway Proving Ground as a co-op student. He will continue with that job though the summer and then we will be off to Durham, NC for a couple of years while he attends Duke University. Lincoln is getting is Masters in Medical Physics. After he finishes school there we will be headed to some unknown place while he works towards becoming board certified.
I continue to love being a stay at home mom. I really like that the weather is warming up because it allows Evey and me to go on longer walks. I also work a couple of hours each week tutoring students in math and reading.
Evey is now 8 months old! She is sitting like a pro and rolls around the front room giggling. She loves to "talk" and "sing". She has some neighbor friends, Bronson (7 months), Holly (6 months), and Tesla (10 months).
Well, that wasn't so bad for a first blog. I hope to be back before long!

2 comments:

Joni said...

Hey Jenny!
I'm excited that you've started a blog! If you look at mine, I have one blog from April 2007 and one from April 2008, but now I'm going to update it a little more. It's great to hear all about you guys. I was wondering where you were, and thinking Lincoln would be done soon. Evey is a little princess. You can count Emmett (10 mos) as one of her friends too...even though they've never met.:) It IS great being able to stay home with your own baby isn't it? I'd be jealous if anyone else got to spend all their time with Emmett. Anyway, I guess we're both bloggers now, whether we like it or not!

Anonymous said...

Jenny,
I love that you're blogging!!! Only becouse I'm nosey and love reading and hearing all about peoples lives. Please keep it updated. The pictures are adorable!!! I love you guys.
Marisa

Halloween

Halloween might be the kids' favorite holiday. They both love dressing up in costumes and eating candy. This year Evey is a zookeeper an...