
Lincoln and me during our dating era. Fall 2004

The BIG day! March 15, 2005

On our honeymoom in Cancun, Mexico.

Two years later...a growing belly. Summer 2007

Evey Corrine Webb has finally arrived! She weighed 8 lbs. 14 oz. and 21 in.
July 25, 2007

Lincoln is a proud papa.

Evey at about 2.5 months.

Evey at just over 3 months.

Evey took to cereal VERY well! She looks so pleased.
Here she is at 5 months.

Evey's been sitting like a pro since she turn 6 months.

Beautiful Evey this very day!
8.5 months.
I hope you enjoyed the quick picture review of the past 3+ years. I love being married to Lincoln, he is such a good man. We both love Evey so so so much! She is growing fast but it is fun! Before too long I should be able to report that she is crawling and walking!
No comments:
Post a Comment