This picture is a little goofy looking...but it shows of those pearly whites! Lincoln and I think more might be coming through on the top. For now, all we can see are the bottom two.
Last week Evey and I went to Ogden, with Marisa and her kids, for Thursday at Nana's. While there we discovered that Melanie had her herb bread recipe published in a magazine! WHAT A WOMAN!!! :) I love going to Ogden and hanging out with my sisters, their kids, and my mom.
On Sunday my family came to Logan for our monthly FHE. The weather was beautiful so we went to Willow Park to play games, visit the zoo, and eat dinner. It was fun to see everyone... expecially Char and Carrie because they are headed to Alabama for a couple months while Carrie completes an internship.
1 comment:
ok, I did my pushups, situps, etc. and I feel great : ) Anyways I'm so glad you decided to do a blog so we can be blogger buddies and keep in touch after you guys move. I hope you don't mind but I added your blog link on mine so I can access it easily.
Post a Comment